Find the best betting sites for you
All new players get ₹100000!
- Live Casino
- More than 1300 games
- Four deposit bonuses
Free Spins with Betway Loyalty program
100% match deposit bonus up to ₹2,500!
- More than 400 slots
- Support 24/7
- Easy to sign up
100% Deposit bonus up to 8 585₹
Up to 2 133₹ Sportsbook Welcome Offer
- 23 years of experience
- Live Casino
- Sports Betting & Casino
15% up to ₹4000 Bet Credits
- Best at sportsbetting
- Great customer service
- Massive range of offers
100% bonus up to ₹10 000
- Offers both casino and sportsbetting
- Fast payouts
- Great customer support
100% bonus up to ₹80 000
- Huge welcome bonus
- Regular promotions
- Support 24/7
How did we rate the top Indian betting sites?
To make sure that you get the best possible deals and best experience, we used a system to compare the various betting sites in India.
We concentrated on the following factors in order to decide which sites deserved to be included in our list of top sites:
- Safety and security – Top of the list is safety and security. When you deposit on a betting site in India, you want to know that your money is in safe hands. For our list of top Indian betting sites, we only chose sites that are regulated and licensed, and use advanced encryption to keep your funds safe online.
- Easy deposits – We only pick sites with plenty of deposit options and the ability to deposit in Rupees.
- Fast withdrawals – When you win, you want to get your payout quickly. We rate sites on how fast they approve and process your payouts, giving priority to sites that payout within 24 hours.
- Wide range of sports – Cricket betting is a must-have for an Indian betting site, but it’s also good to have a choice, for those times you fancy a change. We give priority to sites that offer other sports betting such as football, hockey and kabaddi.
- Good odds – We only include betting sites in India that offer competitive odds.
- Betting markets and options – We look for sites that provide a range of betting markets and options for wagering.
- Best bonuses and promotions – Most Indian betting sites offer a welcome bonus and ongoing promotions such as deposit bonuses or free bets. We choose the ones with the highest bonus values and the easiest wagering requirements to release them.
- Customer service – We expect sites to have good 24-hour customer service with live chat, fast calling (small queues), and fast-response email support.
- Excellent customer experience – We look for a good all-around experience, from the ease-of-use, to attractive graphics and enjoyable betting atmosphere.
- Mobile friendly apps – Extra points are awarded for sites that are mobile-friendly, either for in-browser play or a stand-alone betting app.
Cricket betting – the most popular option on Indian betting sites
There’s no denying that cricket is a national obsession in India. You can see it played in most towns and villages, wherever there is a spare piece of ground!
Also, cricket is a great sport for betting. There are so many different things you can bet on – the outcome of the match, number of overs until the first wicket, number of catches, first LBW, first boundary points, over and under betting on the number of runs… the list goes on!
For a nation consumed by cricket, there’s no surprise that the number one betting option on most betting sites in India is cricket. Most sites offer both pre-match and live in-play betting. In-play betting is a very popular option, as most cricket matches last for many hours or even days.
So whether you want to bet on the Ashes, the Indian Premier League (IPL), or the fast and furious Twenty20 (T20) matches, we’ve got you covered…
Just check out our list of best cricket betting sites in India, and you’ll find the best option for you.
Other sport betting on Indian sites
- Horse racing – Ever since the Indian government made horse racing betting legal in 1996, it has become the second most popular option for sport betting (after cricket). There are plenty of racecourses across India with regular meetings to bet on, as well as international racing featured on most sites.
- Football – Football is the third most popular option for sport betting in India. Most Indians like to bet on either the English Premier League or The Indian Super League, Most sites offer competitive odds for both domestic and international matches and events such as the World Cup.
- Hockey – Field hockey is another popular sport in India and is also a favourite for betting enthusiasts. It’s a more specialist betting sport than the others, but many Indian betting sites offer it alongside the more popular options.
- Kabaddi – Kabaddi is an intense and exciting traditional Indian sport that involves two teams vying for territory, in a cross between wrestling and rugby. It is growing in popularity in sports betting circles, with more and more Indian betting sites promoting it.
The legal status of online betting in India
Offline betting in India is only allowed in Goa and Sikkim, apart from horse racing betting which is widely available across the country, both trackside and at turf accountants.
Online betting has become very popular in India in recent years, but the government doesn’t currently have any legislation to cover it. Offshore betting companies are free to publicise and provide services to Indian players using Rupees.
There have been no prosecutions of Indian people for placing bets on online betting sites, which suggests that the authorities view it as allowable under the current law, and there is no sign of this changing in the foreseeable future.
How to bet on sports on betting sites in India
The process for actually placing a bet and wagering real money on Indian betting sites is usually very simple. For most sites, all you need to do is simply follow these steps:
- Open an account – Register your details through the website
- Deposit real money – Make your first deposit, ensuring you take advantage of any welcome bonuses.
- Select a sport – Choose from cricket, football, horse racing, hockey, etc.
- Choose a betting market – Choose the betting options you want
- Place your bets – Simply click and enter the wagering amount, then confirm your bets.
- Keep track of your bets – Most sites have a “betting slip” that you can click to access, showing all your live bets.
- Withdraw your winnings – When you get a big win, simply withdraw your winnings and wait to receive your money!