Best Indian Betting apps 2020
So, you want to have a bet and you’re not sure which betting app to use? You have come to the right place; we have all the information you will need.
Here you’ll find the best betting apps for Indian players. All apps listed below is tested by our team of experienced Indian players. All options have great bonuses, optimized mobile experience, a variety of deposit options and they all accept Rupees. Most of them also have translations for Hindi if you feel uncomfortable with English.
Find the best betting apps in India
All new players get ₹100000!
- Live Casino
- More than 1300 games
- Four deposit bonuses
Free Spins with Betway Loyalty program
100% match deposit bonus up to ₹2,500!
- More than 400 slots
- Support 24/7
- Easy to sign up
100% Deposit bonus up to 8 585₹
Up to 2 133₹ Sportsbook Welcome Offer
- 23 years of experience
- Live Casino
- Sports Betting & Casino
15% up to ₹4000 Bet Credits
- Best at sportsbetting
- Great customer service
- Massive range of offers
100% bonus up to ₹10 000
- Offers both casino and sportsbetting
- Fast payouts
- Great customer support
100% bonus up to ₹80 000
- Huge welcome bonus
- Regular promotions
- Support 24/7
How did we rate each Indian Betting App?
With so many options available it can be difficult to decide which app to use. We have done the research for you to determine the best Indian betting apps. Below is what we believe are the key factors that separate the top Indian betting apps from the rest of the field.
- Security – Safety is our biggest priority when you deposit your money on a betting app you need to know that it is secure. We only recommend apps that are regulated and licensed as well as using top of the range cybersecurity systems and encryption to ensure your money and personal data is safe.
- Deposits and Withdrawals – Dealing with your money on the app should be as straight forward as possible. After all, it’s your money if you win big you don’t want to have to wait around before getting access to it. Easy and fast deposit and withdrawal of funds (in Rupees) with a variety of methods is a key requirement in our recommended apps.
- User Interface (UI) – You don’t often notice a good UI when you’re using it, but you definitely notice a bad one. It can be incredibly frustrating trying to get a poorly designed app to do a simple task. It should also be intuitive to use, no one wants to sit through a long tutorial just to learn how to place a bet.
- Software – On a similar theme stable and fast software that doesn’t crash is a must.
- Customer Service – Access to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week with features such as live chat, short phone queues, native speakers, and speedy email response.
- Bonuses and Promotions – Most apps will offer welcome bonuses or other promotions such as deposits or free bets. We’ve researched the best value options available that also don’t have complicated requirements.
- Betting markets and games – The convenience of having every betting market you are interested in combined into one app is a major selling point. This includes having a wide range of sports and other markets as well as offering a variety of casino games to play.
- Best Odds – We’ve looked into which apps offer the best odds to maximise your winnings. You don’t want to feel short-changed if you place a bet only for a friend to show you better odds on their app.
- Graphics – The appearance of the app can be important, especially if you are going to be spending a significant amount of time looking at it.
Gambling on Cricket
The biggest online betting market in India is sports and obviously cricket comes out on top for sports betting. Cricket is ingrained into India’s national identity with the big matches getting audiences of 400 million viewers. That’s more people than the population of the United States.
Nowadays it’s not just betting on who is going to win, you can bet on practically any part of the cricket match. You can bet on the fall of the first wicket, how many of a given type of dismissal there are in an innings, the number of boundaries or the over/under for a given number of runs as well as many other aspects of the game.
A recent development that has added even more excitement to the game is in-play betting. Cricket is a game that naturally lends itself to in-play betting, with estimates of 95% of bets being placed during the action. You can watch the match and your betting app will update odds in real-time depending on how the action is unfolding. Maybe the opening bowler is getting some movement with the new ball, maybe the pitch is deteriorating and the spinner is going to be a nightmare in the second innings, now you can bet in-play based on more information and hopefully get better returns.
Other Sports Betting
Outside of cricket almost all Indian betting apps offer markets for horse racing, football, and kabaddi, with the availability of other sports markets depending on the app.
Football in India has seen a significant increase in popularity in recent years. The large European leagues like the premier league and La Liga as well as the Champions league attract large audiences. But El Clasico or Liverpool Man Utd doesn’t happen every week and sitting through Burnley Brighton on a Sunday evening can be livened up when you have a bet on the match.
Many Indian betting apps incorporate casino games into their platform. Games of chance like roulette and slots are common on Indian betting apps. However, card games like poker are usually only found on online casino sites.
The Legal Status of Indian Betting Apps
Gambling at public casinos is only legal in 2 of the 29 Indian states (Goa and Sikkim). However, there are no laws in India that make online gambling specifically illegal, and offshore platforms such as betting apps accept wagers from Indian citizens. Bookmakers are illegal but the act of placing a bet is not and the international owners of these apps avoid prosecution as they are not based in India.