Find the best free spins in India
All new players get ₹100000!
- Live Casino
- More than 1300 games
- Four deposit bonuses
Free Spins with Betway Loyalty program
100% match deposit bonus up to ₹2,500!
- More than 400 slots
- Support 24/7
- Easy to sign up
100% Deposit bonus up to 8 585₹
Up to 2 133₹ Sportsbook Welcome Offer
- 23 years of experience
- Live Casino
- Sports Betting & Casino
15% up to ₹4000 Bet Credits
- Best at sportsbetting
- Great customer service
- Massive range of offers
100% bonus up to ₹10 000
- Offers both casino and sportsbetting
- Fast payouts
- Great customer support
100% bonus up to ₹80 000
- Huge welcome bonus
- Regular promotions
- Support 24/7
Our Criteria for the Best Free Spins in India
There are many options for gamblers to choose between when it comes to free spins in India. The use of free spin bonuses will have different rules depending on the site. To make things easy for you we’ve researched each site’s free spins and rated them. Our ratings are based on the following factors:
- The Number of Free Spins – Obviously, it is beneficial to sign up for online casinos that maximise the number of free spins you get. This gives you a better chance of winning as well as extending the fun without using your own money.
- Deposit Requirement – Some online casinos only offer free spins to players who first make a deposit, or they give more free spins to players who deposit their own money. The required deposit amount varies between sites, however for some sites making a small deposit can unlock a considerably larger number of free spins.
- Range of Eligible Games – Free spins in India might only be available on a small number of games for a given online casino. We all enjoy different games and we favour sites with a large range of games that are free spin eligible. Having a larger range of games available with free spins also gives players a chance to learn how they work without having to risk their own money.
- Time restrictions – It is common for online casinos to place time restrictions on their free spins. This is to ensure they remain for the use of engaged players who they hope will continue gambling after using up their free spins. Expecting a player to use their free spins within a week seems reasonable, within an hour does not seem reasonable.
- Best Odds – Having free spins for games with incredibly small chances to win reduces the value of the promotion. It is better to have 50 spins on a game with odds of 100 to 1 then 200 spins on a game with odds of 1000 to 1. We have dived deep to find the online casinos offering the best odds on free spin eligible games.
- Withdrawal Criteria – You sign up for a site get your free spins and your luck comes in, you win some real money. Then you can’t withdraw your winnings until you wager it again. With some sites, the devil is in the detail when it comes to free spins. There will likely be some wagering requirement on all free spins in India. However, the stricter the requirements the less value in the promotion. So, we’ve combed through the small print the online casinos don’t want you to read to find where the best value really is.
- Ongoing Free Spin Promotions – Free spins in India are usually offered to new customers once they register for a site. However, many online casinos also reward loyal customers with free spin promotions.
We based our site ratings on the free spins they offer. However, we only recommend gambling sites that are regulated, licensed and secure. We also consider the performance of the site in terms of its software, interface, and customer service.
- Tailored for Indian Market – We recommend free spin sites that have features specific to Indian gamblers such as deposit and withdrawal in Rupees and native language options.
Different types of Free Spins
- No Deposit Free Spins
These are free spins that don’t require you to deposit any of your own money to be eligible. They allow you to play on select casino games for free and win real money. All you have to do is sign up for an account at an online casino. However, no deposit free spins tend to have stricter wagering conditions to be able to withdraw winnings.
These are ideal for someone new to online gambling who wants to test a casino site or try different games before risking their own money.
- Deposit Free Spins
These free spins require you to make a deposit using your own money before they are made available. This can be a small amount though (depending on the minimum for a given site) and you gain access to significantly more free spins that have less strict wagering conditions.
Free spins that need a deposit are typically more appealing to people with experience gambling who are sure they want to play with their own money anyway. Might as well make a deposit to maximise the free spins available.
- Bonus Free Spins
A different type of free spins available on many casino sites in India is a bonus free spin promotion. These could be awarded weekly or monthly to reward regular customers or to promote new prizes and games on the site. Quite often they require a deposit and the number of free spins is dependent on the size of the deposit.
Withdrawal Requirements for Free Spins in India
Before you play your free spins, it is important to understand the withdrawal requirements on any winnings. Unfortunately, most sites have some wagering conditions for the betting of free spins that have to be met for winnings to be withdrawn. This could be simply that a deposit is made into your account. However, it could be much stricter with winnings from your free spins placed in a bonus credit account which require you to gamble it again before it is eligible for withdrawal.
The withdrawal requirements vary for each site and the type of free spin. The stricter the requirements, the less value you get from them.