Find the best Live Casinos in India
All new players get ₹100000!
- Live Casino
- More than 1300 games
- Four deposit bonuses
Free Spins with Betway Loyalty program
100% match deposit bonus up to ₹2,500!
- More than 400 slots
- Support 24/7
- Easy to sign up
100% Deposit bonus up to 8 585₹
Up to 2 133₹ Sportsbook Welcome Offer
- 23 years of experience
- Live Casino
- Sports Betting & Casino
15% up to ₹4000 Bet Credits
- Best at sportsbetting
- Great customer service
- Massive range of offers
100% bonus up to ₹10 000
- Offers both casino and sportsbetting
- Fast payouts
- Great customer support
100% bonus up to ₹80 000
- Huge welcome bonus
- Regular promotions
- Support 24/7
Online Live Casinos in India – Legal or Not?
If you want to spin the roulette wheel at online casinos and don’t want to break any laws, then you need to check out what are the gambling legislations in India.
There are laws that don’t allow land based operations, but there are no mentions of Online Gambling or Internet betting.
Practically, if you’re a resident in India or just visiting the country and want to play at online live casinos, you can do that in a legal manner if the websites are in off-shore locations and accept Indian Rupees.
In conclusion, you are perfectly legal to try your luck at Teen Patti, Andar Bahar with a live dealer.
Online Casinos vs. Live Casinos in India – What is the difference?
Internet gambling continues to grow at amazing speed and people nowadays can enjoy a variety of sports betting markets such as horse racing betting, football betting and many other sports. In addition, bettors can try their luck at slots, table games, live casino games, bingo, poker tournaments or keno lotteries.
If you are new to the world of online casino gambling and looking for the best experience while playing, then we will try to highlight what are the main differences between these two types of online casinos.
First of all, playing with a live dealer in real time from the comfort of your own home is the main characteristic and advantage of a live casino. You can enjoy the atmosphere of being in a land based casino and you can also interact with real people at the tables, which is more interesting than playing at regular casino games. There are plenty of rooms and tables available, so you should be able to find a seat with ease.
Secondly, while playing a live casino game you will be able to see the live dealer who will deal the cards in front of your eyes and will even interact with you or the other participants. This means that it takes only a bit of luck and some decent game knowledge to win a hand. There are higher pay-outs due to the margin of human error, although the hands are more costly than in the regular online casinos. In addition, all the live casino games such as blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, Teen Patti and Andar Bahar with a live dealer are live streamed from a land-based casino.
Finally, regular online games don’t give you the chance to interact with other players and there is no game knowledge involved, only pure luck. RNG (Random Number Generator) has been used for slot machines and video poker games for decades, so as the title says it’s just RANDOM.
Please note that live casinos require a consistent Internet connection in comparison with the regular online casinos, who functions well on even a poor Internet connection.
How do we review the best live casino sites in India?
Now that we have discussed the differences between regular online casino games and live casinos, we want to outline how we review the best Indian live casinos on our website.
Our aim is to offer our customers the very best Indian live casinos reviews in order to help them understand exactly what aspects to take into consideration before signing up to a new online casino in India. Our team has personally tested all the online casinos available on our website, so please have a read through our comprehensive casino reviews. Here is our live casino review criteria:
Safety, Licence and Trust
The safety and security of your personal information is the most crucial aspect when joining a new online casino. You want to sign up to a casino that has regular audits and an SSL encryption to protect your information. Our team of experts is always checking for the most secure live casino websites in India, so you can be assured that all the sites on our page are legit.
As for the licenses, most of the reputable casinos are regulated by two main authorities in the shape of the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority. As we’ve explained above, you can gamble online in India if the online casinos websites are located in off-shore locations and accept Indian Rupees.
Best Live Casino Bonuses and Promotions
We are always looking for the best live casino bonuses and promotions, which are carefully selected based on the wagering requirements. There are loads of offers out there but you need to read the Terms and Conditions before applying, as some wagering requirements are so high that you won’t be able to get any winnings out.
We are also looking for the best live casino welcome bonuses as well as VIP loyalty programs. Usually, live dealer casinos don’t get the same attention as regular online casinos in terms of welcome bonuses, but there are still a couple available and you can find them on our page.
Live Casino Games for Indian customers
Finally, the live dealer games variety matters and the good news is that there are plenty of games available to Indian players. As you might know until now, the live dealer games can’t be played in the free / trial mode, but in return, they will provide an amazing experience. Let’s take a quick run through the most popular live dealer games available to Indian players:
- Teen Patti and Andar Bahar – these two are traditional Indian live dealer card games which can be found on several online casinos. Teen Patti is actually a 3-card poker game where the player wins if he has a better hand than the dealer. Andar Bahar is a bit different, as the player needs to bet on which hand will match with the ‘Joker’ card. It’s similar to live blackjack until a point.
- Live Blackjack – Usually, there are seven places at a live blackjack table and the social factor is there as you can interact with the dealer via a chat box. There are lots of versions of the game for those who are looking for quicker hands or extra features.
- Live Roulette – The live roulette games are either being streamed from land based casinos or from studios. The variety of live roulette games can differ from one online casino to another, but there are some classic names such as Lighting Roulette and Auto-Roulette that can be found with ease at every casino.
- Live Baccarat – Baccarat is another pioneer of both online casino games and live dealer games due to its nature of being a simple table card game. Although the game is very simple to play, the odds of winning are mostly based on pure luck. The goal of the game is to get as close to 9 as possible, while casino players can place their bets on another player, banker or tie.
- Live Poker – Although poker is one of the classics, the Texas Holdem live dealer poker is kind of new on the market. The biggest difference between this type of poker and the normal one is that you will play against the casino instead of playing against other players.
There are some other live dealer games that can be mentioned here, such as: Wheels of Fortune, Deal or No Deal, Dice Games, etc.
Indian Live Casinos FAQs
We’re more than happy to answer questions whenever someone contacts us. The main goal is to help our followers, so please take a look at our FAQ section which contains the most common questions about the best live casinos in India.